In this post, we speak to Doug Richardson, author of the recent PLOS Climate article “Synchronous climate hazards pose an increasing challenge…
Coming soon: Call for Papers on Nature-based Solutions
UPDATE! This call for papers is now open for submissions until 10th March 2023. See details here!
As the Nature-based Solutions Conference gets underway in Oxford this week, we are sharing the news that PLOS Climate and PLOS Water will soon be opening a call for papers for a Collection on the theme of Nature-based Solutions for Climate and Water.
Topics will include:
- Natural climate solutions and carbon storage
- Blue carbon strategies
- Integrated water resources management
- Ecosystem-based disaster risk reduction
- Biodiversity co-benefits of NbS
- Urban green/blue infrastructure
- Sustainable and regenerative agriculture and land use
- Social and ethical dimensions of NbS
- Economics and financing of NbS
- Policy and governance of NbS
We will be announcing further details of Guest Editors and the Collection’s scope in due course, so watch this space.
To be the first to hear the latest news about PLOS calls for papers, sign up for updates!